Welcome!


Thank you for stopping by. This short story is complete.

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I did thinking it up. Not that it's a hardship, dreaming of Jon :)

This story is complete.

If you would like to start reading, from the beginning, click here, then, at the end of each section, after the comments, click "Newer Posts".

Please let me know what you think, but be kind. Constructive criticism is always welcome. For the mean-spirited comment makers? Well, as a minor goddess, I do have some powers...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was as wonderful story. Loved the "lesson". Thanks for sharing it.

Stephanie

jonniesgirl said...

I love this story. I keep checking for the next chapter I can't get enough of this story. Keep up the good work.

The Goddess Hathor said...

Hi jonniesgirl!

I'm glad you liked the story! I had several people ask me if why I ended the story where I did -- it was my first attempt, and I was unsure of where I wanted it to go. I'm working on a Richie story now called The Rental, but when that wraps up, I may revisit Sophia and Jon!

Thanks for reading!

Daydreamer- said...

I just discovered your blog and this is the first of your stories that I've read. I loved it and can't wait to read more! What a unique story. I had no idea what Sophia was going to do on that stage. Have you written any more about these characters?

Anonymous said...

Hi Goddess, what a wonderful story I just found the slash Fan Fiction but much prefer yours, this is a great story . Thank you,please keep writing. Y